Friday, March 26, 2010

The Difference Between You & I..

What makes you happy? What is happiness to you? Are you happy? Let me elaborate myself: Do you do the things you do because you know that they make you happy? If you knew that happiness is only chemical; applied chemistry to be precise. If you knew that happiness can be manufactured; that happiness can be bottled; as would be a beverage be put together. If you from what are essentially parts of the A, L, M -- Alam, -- alif, lam and mim -- El -- Life -- ready to be consumed. Fuck! I can't write for shit in this condition. I'm too busy being chemically happy -- I'm experiencing happiness, so why would I be doing something else like, I don't know, scribble down a few fucking words and transform my thought, my conscience, my ruh, my soul; or whatever the fuck it is that originated from little electrical sparks in my brain into something else that is essentially little electrical sparks. It's. -- and I express my happiness I'm happy to be happy. I'm happy because.

No comments:

Post a Comment